Newspaper Research: Access, Tips and Tricks!
We will introduce state employees to the newspaper resources available to them through the State Library. This class will demonstrate how use these resources to perform research tasks in both the past and present, as well how to track information in the news.
Learning outcomes include:
- Find articles in the major Newspaper databases available at the State Library
- Create information alerts using the newspaper databases
- Use eClips to search for Agency information in the news
- Use the Oregonian Historical Archive
This session will be conducted online using Adobe Connect. Participants will need access to the Internet.
Register for this class HERE via your WorkdayLearning account.
Related LibGuide: Newspaper Resources from the State Library by Natalie Brant
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)