Finding Information about Businesses: Tools You Can Use
A basic introduction to tools you can use to find information about business entities (Oregon and elsewhere), with a special focus on databases provided by the State Library. Learn about the difference in researching public and private companies and what strategies you can use to find information about both.
• Learn the difference between private and public companies and the challenges/ opportunities posed in researching each group
• Gain a basic familiarity with the online databases provided by the State Library for researching businesses
• Acquire knowledge of other resources and strategies for researching businesses
Attendees will also learn about our other services including eclips, etc.
Register for this class HERE via your iLearn account.
Related LibGuide: Finding Information about Businesses by Dave Hegeman
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)