Introduction to O'Reilly and EDI Resources Online
We will introduce state employees to the O'Reilly database. This class will have a special focus on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) resources available through the learning platform. In this class, we will walk through how to get started with O'Reilly, provide an overview of how the platform is organized, familiarize participants with how O'Reilly can assist them with their work, and address any questions.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understand how to sign-up and access O'Reilly via the State Library
- Become familiar with best search practices to maximize results
- Learn tips and tricks from instructor to maximize access & learning
- Attain proficiency in utilizing O'Reilly features and tools to locate, select, create and maintain your own collections.
- Understand how to use sharing tools and mobile apps
(O'Reilly is the rebranded name of the database formerly known as Safari, updated March 2019.)
Register for this class HERE via your iLearn account.
Related LibGuide: O'Reilly: Review and Introduction by Amy Coughenour
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://oregonstatelibrary.adobeconnect.com/safari